Learn to Start or Enhance a Guitar Program at the Teaching Guitar Workshop!
Need to Pay with a Purchase Order? Just fill out the registration form and we’ll work with you to make it happen!
2019 Teaching Guitar Workshop – Level 1 – Beginner Course – Locations
- June 3 – 7: Gilbert, Arizona; Saratoga Springs, Utah
- June 10 – 14: Colorado Springs, Colorado; Fresno, California; Dothan, Alabama
- June 17–21: Cornelius, North Carolina; Boise, Idaho
- June 24 – 29: Chicago, Illinois, Reston, Virginia; Wichita, Kansas
- July 8 – 12: Mitchell, South Dakota; Syracuse, New York; Nazareth, Pennsylvania (Martin Guitar Factory); Lynnwood, Washington; Kelowna, British Columbia
- July 15 – 19: Nashville, Tennessee; Omaha, Nebraska; San Diego, California; Springfield, Missouri
- July 29 – August 2: Akron, Ohio; Milwaukee, Wisconsin (Brassbell)
- Watch for more locations!
2019 Teaching Guitar Workshop – Level 2 Advanced Course – Locations
- June 24 – 29: Chicago, Illinois; Reston, Virginia
What will you learn at TGW Level 1 • Chord strumming w/ singing in various styles and keys • Beginning classical, finger-style, and pick-style right hand techniques • Improvisation w/ movable pentatonic scales • Note reading in 1st position • Basic theory including barre chords and power chords • Posture and hand positions • Classroom mgmt • Pacing
Level II Participants will learn • Advanced accompaniment techniques: finger-style and pick-style • Practical application of barre and power chords • Improvisation with major, minor, modal, and blues scales • Note reading in upper positions • Beginning jazz chord studies • Intermediate classical solo techniques
CLASSROOM GUITAR NEWS